Alpine Ridge is a realm located high in the mountains. It consists mostly of high peaks and requires a lot of gliding to traverse it. Alpine Ridge is full of Elder Wizards, Green Druids, and Beasts. The Green Druids moves the landscape around.
- Eldrid - Located about halfway through the level, near a green druid and the entrance to the thief area.
- Kelvin - Next to the blue thief.
- Zander - Next to the exit vortex.
- Zane - On the area above the retracting steps.
Achievements & Trophies (Reignited Trilogy)
- Pops of the Tops: Detonate 3 explosive chests on the pillars in Alpine Ridge.
- PS4: Silver Trophy
- XBOX One: 30G
- Alpine Ridge is most associated with its large orange Beasts.
- The realm's background music is reused the most out of any track in the game. It is remixed for both Night Flight and the Dream Weavers' alternate theme in the original game.
- There is a glitch which can cause the music loop in this level to falter - after the track ends, the beginning of Jacques' theme may play before the level's intended theme begins playing.
- A variation of this level's skybox is reused in Ocean Speedway in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, with an ocean blue color below the horizon. Metro Speedway also uses a recoloured variation of the same visual. Mushroom Speedway in Spyro: Year of the Dragon uses the same variant as Ocean Speedway.
- In the June 1998 prototype and the game's earliest demo, the level is called Alpine Cliffs. In the June prototype, its music is that of Terrace Village, and its exit vortex contains a floating gem.
- The achievement / trophy name for this level is an obvious reference to the British music TV program, Top of the Pops.
- The Armoured Druid at the beginning of the level can be seen feeding Wumpa Fruit from Crash Bandicoot to one of the Beasts if left undisturbed by the player.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|