- “Thanks for releasing me, Spyro. You have no idea how long I've been trapped in crystal... and err... Neither do I... who are you, again?”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Altair is dressed in a blue cloth-like gown, wears blue-tinted glasses, carries a glowing magical globe and has some sort of artifact is hanging from his right horn.
- Altair shares his name with the main character of the first installment of Assassin's Creed.
- In the original game, he shares the same character model as Boldar.
- In the late demo, Altair is just text and his dialogue is different: Cheers Spyro. Keep after that boss! He is also located differently.
- He has a different color scheme in the Japanese version of Spyro the Dragon.
- In Reignited Trilogy, his wings appear to be feathery. This is probably because he shares his name with the star Altaïr, the brightest star of the Eagle constellation and part of the Summer Triangle.
- In Reignited, after Spyro is done talking to him, his magical glowing globe disappears completely, yet he still seems to be holding it in his hand.
- This seems to be a visual mistake.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.