|This article is about a character in Spyro the Dragon. You may be looking for the world in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, which has a similar-sounding name.|
- “Hmpf, Spyro, did you see a man dressed in blue running around here? HE'S A THIEF! And he's stolen a dragon egg! You've got to track him down and - and get that egg! RUN! RUN! *weaves*... I'm getting a little winded.”
Alvar (バルジェ=グリフーチョ or Baruje in Japanese) is a dragon from Artisans who was trapped in Town Square. He tells Spyro to rescue the dragon egg stolen by the thief, and has a panic attack while explaining it to him.
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Alvar appears to be a chef, wearing an apron with a fire pattern on it, a red scarf and carries a chicken skewer, as well as having thrown a cleaver near his checkpoint. He also appears less heavy, has a pitchfork-shaped tail, and looks mail-box red in colour, rather than a faint pink-ish red.
- Alvar's name sounds similar to Avalar.
- In the late demo Alvar is trapped next to the vortex instead of further away like the final.
- In this, he's just text and his dialogue is different: "Did you see a man dressed in blue running around... He's a thief! And he's stolen a dragon egg! Catch him Spyro!"
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|