Autumn Plains is the second homeworld in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro Reignited Trilogy. As the name suggests, it is based on an Autumn Plain, with a swimming pool in the middle and gently dying brown leaves, and a beautiful dawning sky.
The Autumn Plains can be a bit misleading in its name. It is hardly made of plains, though it is stuck in a perpetual autumn environment. Instead of plains, it is settled on a high-risen plateau shaped to simply look like a plain on the side. The entire location is guarded by massive white-stone walls and gold-crested ramparts, and dominated mostly by a huge castle, abandoned just like the ones in Summer Forest and Winter Tundra. The trees hold gold, brown, and red leaves, scattering them along the grassy courtyard of the castle. An underground stream runs through the area, rising into a marble-carved pool. A few spiral-cased structures standing. While not the largest castle in Avalar, it has hidden rooms, a rooftop gallery, and a giant throne room currently being drained of Ripto’s imported lava.
- Long glide
- End of the castle wall
- Skelos Badlands
- Crystal Glacier
- Breeze Harbor
- Zephyr (unlocked when Spyro pays Moneybags 400 gems)
- Scorch (unlocked when you purchase the climbing ability)
- Fracture Hills (unlocked when you purchase the climbing ability)
- Magma Cone (8 orbs required)
- Shady Oasis (unlocked when Spyro pays Moneybags 400 gems)
- Metro Speedway (6 orbs required)
- Icy Speedway (unlocked when Spyro pays Moneybags 100 gems)
- Gulp's Overlook
- Autumn Plains is the longest homeworld in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! containing 11 worlds.
- This is the only world in the original trilogy where Spyro needs to pay Moneybags 4 times.
- It is the only homeworld in the game to have two speedway worlds.
- In early images of the game, there was originally going to be water running along the pathway that leads to the orb inside the castle wall.
- Early images also state that the only way into the main castle was by flying in through the front door.
- In Spyro Reignited Trilogy a picture of Autumn Plains appears in the castle of the level Toasty from the previous game, which have been painted by the dragon Nevin, who has been designed as a painter for the said trilogy.