|This article is about the realm. You may be looking for the character.|
- “Thanks for releasing me Spyro. You have no idea how long I've been trapped in crystal, and, er, neither do I. Who are you again?”
- “Um, I'm outta here.”
First, kill all of the wizards patrolling the sides of the cliff. Be cautious, as they usually come in pairs. Soon, you will come face-to-face with the wind-creature Blowhard. Flame him as he swoops down.
A door will open, leading you into the mountain caves. They are filled with a variant of the druid that cannot be charged, so flame any of them blocking your path. They will interact with the platforms and move them either vertically or horizontally, so jump accordingly. Eventually, you will exit the cave and confront Blowhard again. Repeat the strategy, and he'll flee across the level to the snowy peak. Glide across and follow him to the mountain peak. Blowhard will attack extremely quickly at this point. Be fast when landing the third killing blow to avoid getting tagged by his lightning. The exit is located behind the peak.
- In a rare case, in the room where Spyro frees Altair, if Spyro flames the back wall in the right spot at the right time, Spyro might be able to hit Blowhard and skip the second part of the battle.
- This is the only realm where no boss information is given by the present dragon on how to defeat it.
- Thumpback's Soul Gem is called Blowhard.
- In the late demo, this realm is called "BOSS," has Ice Cavern's music, and lots of locations are dead-ends. Also, when attacking Blowhard, the camera follows him.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|