- “Spyro, it's great to see you, but I've got to go.”
Cleetus (クリエル=ビフーチョ Kriel in Japanese) is a dragon from the Beast Makers Homeworld in Spyro the Dragon. In Twilight Harbour, Cleetus was freed again after he was turned into crystal for the second time when attempting to confront Gnasty Gnorc along with a few other dragons. Upon being freed in this level, he warns Spyro about the Gnorc Commandos.
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Cleetus is covered in moss, has green wristbands and wears a giant leaf as a hat. He also has a necklace with four teeth and a small sack strapped to it.
- In Twilight Harbor, Cleetus is a light blue color as opposed to green, and a different voice, as well as having longer head spines than usual.
- However, this color scheme change is only apparent in the NTSC version of the game.
- Cleetus is named after Cletus Spuckler from The Simpsons.
- In the late demo of the original game, Cleetus doesn't exist at all inside his crystal-prisons.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|