|This article is about the character from the first Spyro game. You may be looking for the character from Spyro: Shadow Legacy.|
- “Thank you for releasing me.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Conan is yellow and has the appearance of a Spanish knight, wielding a lance and a shield. He wears boots, a barber's basin for a helmet, a collarpiece with frills under it, dons a moustache, and sounds more confident.
- In the June 15th Prototype, Conan's dialogue is displayed in the form of a text prompt.
- In the original game, his vocals were reused from Thor.
- Conan's designer in the Reignited Trilogy, Devon Cady-Lee, gave him the likeness of the popular Spanish book character Don Quijote de la Mancha.
- In the Reignited Trilogy, Conan's line is a little bit altered with him saying, "Wha? Huh? Oh! Thank you for releasing me, Spyro."
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|