- “Good job Spyro, one day you'll be able to tell all the dragons about your amazing adventures.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, he is more maroon in colour with large purple wings, rather than red with black. Cyprin also wears a hat and is chewing on a straw of hay.
- In the June 1998 prototype, Cyprin's statue disappears immediately upon collection, as he is not animated yet.
- Cyprin is the only dragon who is lying down when rescued.
- When Spyro talks in the original game, he agrees with Cyprin but wants to get out of "this swamp", while in Reignited, he additionally looks a little scared.
- While his in-game model in Reignited looks to be more of a maroon colour, his art concept portrays him as red, closer to his colour in the original game.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|