- “Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!”
- “Keep your horns on, Spyro! You have much to learn first. Do you know what the dragonfly following you is doing?”
- “His name is Sparx, and he's helping and protecting you! Keep an eye on him and see what I mean.”
Delbin (デルジェ=グリノマール Deruje in Japanese) is a dragon who can be found in the Artisans Homeworld. After being freed by Spyro, Delbin and a few other dragons attempted to face Gnasty Gnorc, but wound up getting trapped in crystal again. He was later rescued by Spyro again in Gnasty's World.
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Delbin is a painter who carries a canvas painting of Sparx. He has a lighter shade of red, wears a fancy vest, appears more larger, and sounds vaguely similar to the original.
- In the original game, Delbin's voice when rescued in Gnorc Gnexus is different from his original voice upon rescue in Artisans (it resembles that of Nestor’s).
- In all pre-release demos and prototype versions of the game, Delbin had different dialogue and voice acting to his final Artisans dialogue and voice. His voice resembled the one in Gnasty's World in the final game. His dialogue was: "Go after some sheep first. Those little creatures release butterflies, which Sparx the Dragonfly eats. Sparx protects you."
- In both released prototype versions, despite his voice and dialogue being in place in the Artisans home, in Gnorc Gnexus he lacks an animation and thus disappears immediately upon collection.
- His voice both times is now consistent with his appearance in Artisans in the Reignited Trilogy.
- Due to Delbin's platform in Gnorc Gnexus being replaced with one for Magnus after defeating Gnasty Gnorc, Delbin's second animation is the only dragon animation that cannot be replayed.
- Delbin's Reignited design was inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Kass, and the idea of having Artisan dragons with enough muscle to fight against the Gnorcs.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|