- “Boom Shock-A-Laka!”
- —Royal Double Trouble's official catchphrase
Royal Double Trouble is a purple counterpart of the Magic Skylander, Series 2 Double Trouble, that is an exclusive figure to the Moblie iOS Starter Pack for Skylanders: Battlegrounds if you buy it from GameStop. Other stores carry a regular Series 2 Double Trouble in a Series 1 Pose.
Double Trouble was an adept spellcaster. On an expedition to find exotic ingredients for his potions, he traveled in search of a rare lily that was said to multiply the power of any spell. So thrilled was he when he found it, Double Trouble instantly ate the plant and performed a spell. Suddenly, there was a loud pop… then another… and another – until Double Trouble was surrounded by exact copies of himself. As it turned out, he had misunderstood the details about exactly what would multiply. But it didn’t matter, for he quickly realized the clones were delightful companions... never mind that they were only half his size and would explode on contact.
Royal Double Trouble has the ability to cast spells from his staff and summon magic to rain down from the sky. He can also summon mindless doubles of himself that seek out enemies and explode.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 250 (max. 500)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 75
- Agility: 30
- Defense: 50
- Luck: 90
- Royal Double Trouble is the third alternate Skylander who comes in a starter pack, the first is Dark Spyro and the second is Punch Pop Fizz. Ironically, he is the third alternate Magic Skylander from the starter pack.
- If not counting the Legendary Skylanders, Royal Double Trouble and Polar Whirlwind are the only two counterpart characters from Spyro's Adventure Skylanders who first appear in Giants.
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash
Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo
Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex