- “Spyro, the magic of this sacred rune will bestow upon you the power of Bubble Breath!”
- —The Dragon Spirit
The Dragon Spirit is a large green statue situated in the middle of Dragon Realms, only appearing in Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. The spirit of an ancient dragon resides inside the statue. When Spyro brings a magical rune to him, the Dragon Spirit gives Spyro a new power. The powers that he gave to Spyro are Bubble Breath, Electric Breath, Ice Breath and Wing Shield.
- The Dragon Spirit greatly resembles a dragon trapped in crystal from the first Spyro game.
- Gnasty Gnorc's spell is mentioned to be dragon magic, meaning it might've been used by someone else to create this statue. The purpose, however, remains unknown.
- Intriguingly, the spirit's statue can move despite being made of stone.
- The sound effect that it emits is similar to the powerup gates from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly - Hunter the Cheetah|
Bianca the Rabbit - Spirit - Zoe
Crush - Gulp
|Alligator Farmers - Bartholomew - Bears - Dragons - Dragonflies - Moneybags - Monkey Monks|
Rodtikiney - Pigs - Professors - Thieves - Yetis
Dragonfly Dojo - Crop Circle Country - Luau Island - Cloud 9 - Monkey Monastery
Honey Marsh - Thieves Den - Jurassic Jungle - Chateau Ripto
|Dragonflies - Gems|