The Dragonfly Dojo is the first level that appeared in Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. One dragonfly is required to access the Dragonfly Dojo, with Miyagi helping Spyro to take the stones to reach the Dojo.
It is a sacred place where the Dragon Masters teach baby dragonflies on how to become Dragon Companions. Unfortunately, the Riptocs have disturbed the peace around the Dragonfly Dojo and have taken over, freezing all of the Dragon Masters and started to capture a few Dragonflies. Zoe witnessed this and informed Spyro when he arrived. Spyro managed to free the Dragon Masters, and brought peace back to the realm, despite once again encountering the troublesome bear, Moneybags (strangely, the only appearance of him in the entire game).
Dragonfly Dojo is also home to Banzai Speedway, which has the usual two challenges. It also has a tank training game where you need to destroy 21 dummy tanks and open the gates to get to new areas.
- Dragonfly Dojo was originally called Sparx Pond, where all the dragonflies were born.
- Some of the inhabitant's names are based on famous martial arts actors (e.g. Bruce for Bruce Lee, Master Jackie after Jackie Chan).
- Roshomon and Yojimbo are likely named after the famous films directed by Akira Kurosawa.
- One of the dragonflies, Cinder, shares the same name as the playable character, Cynder, but with one change in the spelling.
- This is the only world in the game that requires backtracking, as you need the Ice Breath for the Kite Sidequest.
- Patton, the dragon who gives you the tank training minigame, is named after an American tank general of the same name.
- Apart from the detail such as the cloud count, the backdrop is the same as Lofty Castle.
- The enemy ninja AI's in this level, when hit, make similar sounds to Rhynocs in Molten Crater in Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
- The concept of freeing dragons in this level is a reference to Spyro the Dragon.
Bianca the Rabbit - Spirit - Zoe
Crush - Gulp
Dragon Masters - Rodtikiney - Pigs - Professors - Thieves - Yetis
Dragonfly Dojo - Crop Circle Country - Luau Island - Cloud 9 - Monkey Monastery
Honey Marsh - Thieves Den - Jurassic Jungle - Chateau Ripto