Dragonfly Falls is a realm in the Dragon Kingdom homeworld that only appeared in Spyro: A Hero's Tail. To access this realm, you must have at least 8 Light Gems to access the Ball Gadget. The realm is based around a jungle filled with waterfalls, caverns and areas of outstanding beauty. The jungle also has a beautiful cove on the sea shores.
- Ember: In a cave near the Steep Canyon. Destroy the Dark Gem to reach it.
- Character Viewer: In a Vulture nest near the ridge with the three Vultures.
- Sparx: Complete Cavern Chaos in Easy Mode
- Sparx: In a cave behind a gnorc in the Tropical Cove. Requires Wall Kick, alrhough gliding to it is easy
- Character Viewer: In a Vulture nest in the cave with Hunter near the Tropical Cove.
- Concept: Catch the Thief. Requires 70 Light Gems.
Dark Gem Locations
- In a cave near the Steep Canyon. Break down the broken wall and avoid the Black Bats to reach it.
- In the ridge with the three Vultures. It's located at the grassy plain to the left.
- Next to a cave with a pool
Light Gem Locations
- In a chest behind a Crocovile near the Ball Gadget
- Behind a steel wall in the Steep Canyon. Use the nearby cannon to break it down.
- In a hidden room in the cave with the pool. You must smash the Dark Gem to reach it.
- Complete Cavern Chaos in Hard Mode
- In a chest on an island in the Tropical Cove.
- On a board in the far end of the Tropical Cove.
- On a ledge in the cave with Hunter near the Tropical Cove.
- In a hidden room in the Secret Area. Requires 70 Light Gems or a swim in the air glitch.
- On a ledge. Requires Wall Kick if landed on lower position.
You can find Hunter in a cave near the Tropical Cove. He claims that Spyro would not fit through the cave, and asks if he could go through it. There is a Dragon Egg on a nest, while there is a Light Gem nearby. This is one of only two areas where Hunter is playable (the other being Gloomy Glacier).
Sparx: Cavern Chaos
|Dragonfly Falls (Part 1) - Spyro: A Hero's Tail||Dragonfly Falls (Part 2) - Spyro: A Hero's Tail|
- The area where Hunter goes in usually can also be played as Spyro with a swim in the air glitch. The enemies cannot be defeated in that area while Spyro tries to defeat the enemies.
- Spyro can go into the secret area without getting enough Light Gems to get in the area with the swim in the air glitch.
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus|
- Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mother Turtle - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan
- Tomas - Trina - Wally - Zoe
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins
- Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine
- Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|