|This article is about the electric ability in general. You may be looking for the element in The Legend of Spyro series.|
Electricity is one of Spyro's many different Elements he has the ability to command. This ability was first seen in the game, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, given to him by the Dragon Spirit to help save the missing Dragonflies. It makes a reappearance in Spyro 2: Season of Flame, and in A Hero's Tail, unlocked after defeating Gnasty Gnorc.
In A Hero's Tail, electricity powers up machines that are used to help Spyro move across large gaps or raise up to large heights. The electricity powers are also slightly more powerful than the fire breath but the electricity powers take longer to defeat enemies than the fire breath. Electric Breath can be also used to defeat certain types of robots such as Haywire Robots in Dark Mine.
The Legend of Spyro series
- Main article: Electricity (The Legend of Spyro)
Electricity is one of the four main elements Spyro wields in The Legend of Spyro series.
In Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, Electricity is used by several characters who have attacks that utilize it.
- The water dragon, Zap, wears a special harness that allows him to store electricity. He can then discharge it as a breath attack, which can be used on its own or to electrify the slime trails he can make.
- Cynder, an Undead dragon, is another Skylander who can breathe electricity.
- Wham-Shell, another water character, can manipulate electricity using his mace.
- The Air Skylander, Lightning Rod, can summon electrical discharges from the cloud he is in and also bring down bolts of lightning to strike down from above.
- Whirlwind can summon tempest clouds, which discharge electricity when foes touch them.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly - Hunter the Cheetah|
Bianca the Rabbit - Spirit - Zoe
Crush - Gulp
|Alligator Farmers - Bartholomew - Bears - Dragons - Dragonflies - Moneybags - Monkey Monks|
Rodtikiney - Pigs - Professors - Thieves - Yetis
Dragonfly Dojo - Crop Circle Country - Luau Island - Cloud 9 - Monkey Monastery
Honey Marsh - Thieves Den - Jurassic Jungle - Chateau Ripto
|Dragonflies - Gems|
|Spyro the Dragon - Sheila the Kangaroo - Agent 9 the Monkey|
|Ripto - Crush - Gulp|
|Hunter - Zoe - Bianca - Moneybags -Bentley - Professor|
|Sunny Plains - Celestial Plains - Starry Plains|
Country Farms - Shamrock Isle - Canyon Hop - Minty Mines - Temple of Dune - Tiki Tropics
Alpine Adobe - Crush's Dungeon - Candy Lane - Haunted Hills - Winter Mesa - Watertopia
Rumble Jungle - Lunar Ledges - Arctic Outback - Gulp's Overlook - Moon Fondue - Gypsy Road
Dreamy Castle - Volcano Vaults - Ripto's Mondo Volcano - Ripto's Volcano (Boss)
|Gems - Rhynocs|
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus|
- Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan
- Tomas - Trina - Turtle Mother - Wally - Zoe
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins
- Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine
- Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|
|The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night |
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
|The Eternal Night Promotional Movies - Cancelled 3D film|