- “Hey, what's on the other side of that river?”
- “Why don't you glide there and find out?”
Enzo (エンゾ=バトノマール in Japanese) is a Peace Keepers dragon who first appeared in Spyro the Dragon. He is located in the realm of Cliff Town. Upon freeing Enzo, Spyro will ask him a question, which is usually very rare, which Enzo vaguely answers, sounding very arrogant.
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Enzo's look seems to be inspired by ancient Mesoamerican cultures, resembling an indigenous warrior. He has a gold-lined helmet, which his own feathers adorn, a red gold-lined collar with a sun motif, and shoulder pads. He also carries a mace as his weapon. He has purple jewels on his chin, and large feathered wings. He also sounds less arrogant.
- Enzo is an Italian men's name, common in Latin America as well, in theme with many Peace Keepers dragons's names.
- In the late demo Enzo looks exactly like Magnus.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|