- “Watch the dragonfly, Spyro, his colour indicates his power. When he eats butterflies, he stays strong. Like me.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Gavin is portrayed as a barista. He appears shorter (given that he can stand up straight as opposed to down on all four), and he has a large bum bag attached by belt suspenders, carries a can of coffee and a cup to drink off. He also has a little blue mustache and his right biceps covered in tattoos. He has plugs on his horns and a bull ring on his nose.
In Reignited, Gavin appears in Stone Hill sleeping from exhaustion after celebrating the Year of the Dragon. He wakes up due to Hunter's wail of pain and witnessed Bianca stealing the last dragon egg. After the baby dragons are returned, he stands in the back next to Bubba watching the spectacle.
- In Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gavin is also the name of a baby dragon given to Spyro by completing the time-attack on the Country Speedway in Midday Gardens.
- In the earliest demo version, Gavin's dialogue matched that of Lindar's in the final game: "When you free a dragon or step on a dragon platform, you are saving your progress in the level."
- In the credits concept art by Devon Cady-Lee of Gavin, Spyro and Sparx, the green symbol on Gavin's cup is based on the Starbucks' logo.
- Spyro's glowing unicorn creme drink is a reference to Starbucks' Unicorn Frappuccino® Blended Crème.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|