Gus and Tara are two mice found in the Desert Ruins in Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
Tara is an explorer who spends her life raiding tombs and looking for treasure. Her boyfriend, Gus, simply waits for her outside of the tombs.
- Tara appears to be a parody of Lara Croft of the Tomb Raider franchise. Many fans even call her Tara Kroft.
- Like the Spyro series, the Tomb Raider series has been rebooted twice, with the newest reboot game released in March 2013.
- When Tara talks, she does the same exact body movements as Bianca, likely because they both have the same character model.
- Like Lara, Tara also has a british accent.
- In the original game, Gus's character model is recycled from the Gemcutters characters from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!.
- Unlike Gabrielle and Princess Ami, who's British accents were changed to an American accent and thick European accent respectively, Tara keeps her British accent in Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.