Gus and Tara are two mice found in the Desert Ruins in Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
Tara is an explorer who spends her life raiding tombs and looking for treasure. Her boyfriend, Gus, simply waits for her outside of the tombs.
- Tara appears to be a parody of Lara Croft of the Tomb Raider franchise. Many fans even call her Tara Kroft.
- Like the Spyro series, the Tomb Raider series has been rebooted twice, with the newest reboot game released in March 2013.
- When Tara talks, she does the same exact body movements as Bianca, likely because they both have the same character model.
- Like Lara, Tara also has a british accent.
- In the original game, Gus's character model is recycled from the Gemcutters characters from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!.
- Unlike Gabrielle and Princess Ami, who's British accents were changed to an American accent and thick European accent respectively, Tara keeps her British accent in Spyro Reignited Trilogy.