Harbor Speedway is the fourth and final speedway in Spyro: Year of the Dragon and in the Reignited Trilogy remaster of the third game. It can be accessed in the Midnight Mountain homeworld after collecting 90 Dragon Eggs.
This speedway contains a series of islands in an ocean, with its main attractions being a large lighthouse that shines a light through dense fog, a ship with a runway, and a dock that has several spots for boats to dock. The local champions here are the Blue-Footed Boobies - large seagulls that fly very fast - who've never lost a race.
- Time Attack (Kobe): Complete the time attack.
- Race the Blue Footed Boobies (Jessie): Finish first in the race.
- Hunter's Pursuit (Sara): Once you have completed the time attack and race challenges, go look for Hunter. He is in the lighthouse. His challenge is to keep up with a damaged Sheep Saucer. The saucer will spurt green smoke rings out of its exhaust. Hunter says he can keep up with the saucer if he goes through the rings, so fly through all of them to get the egg.
|Harbor Speedway - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- In all versions of the game except for the Greatest Hits version, Harbor Speedway shares its theme with the other three speedways.
- The portal's visual is the same as Sunny Villa, but the level itself uses a foggy skybox.