High Caves (フェアリー キッス 3-2 Fairy Kiss 3-2 in Japanese) is a realm within the Magic Crafters Homeworld. The caves are filled with large, armor plated Spiders. There is also a Supercharge and Superflame powerup.
- This is one of two realms in the game that Spyro has access to the Superflame power-up, and the first time it appears in the series. The other is Haunted Towers.
- In the original NTSC-U and Reignited Trilogy versions of the game, the music theme is a slowed-down remix of Tree Tops.
- If you line yourself up behind one of the fanning chests in front of the egg thief by the pool, you can kill him with the propeller. This tactic can also be done with various other enemies in the game.
- The names of two of the dragons—Ajax and Cyrus—share their names with two characters from the 1979 cult movie, The Warriors, and could possibly be a reference to them.
- This is one of the few realms where Spyro does not do his aerial back flip when he arrives.
- When releasing any dragon in this realm, the background music for the cutscene changes to that of Dark Hollow's.
- In the NTSC version of the game, Cyrus is mint green. In the PAL version, he's yellow instead.
- In the Reignited Trilogy, he retains his green color.
- In the late demo, High Caves uses Stone Hill's music, and flags are present.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|