Ice Cavern (スリップ ケーブ 2-3 Slip Cave 2-3 in Japanese) is a realm located in Peace Keepers homeworld and only appeared in Spyro the Dragon. The realm consists of a series of caves encircling a deep cleft under a starry, open sky. There are ruins of some castle-like stone buildings. The ice covering the ground is slippery for Spyro.
The Ice Cavern realm consists of a winding maze of icy caves and tunnels, all connecting to a single, massive cavern. There are plenty of guardrails and ramparts. Mist constantly rolls in through the pink and blue glowing caves. Above, the night sky is stretched out in an array of purple and blue, dotted with tiny white stars.
- This level can be played in reverse by having Spyro at the start of the level, glide over to the hard to reach column for the extra lives at the end of the level, and work your way towards the start of the level, before gliding back to the end of the level to get to the exit.
- It is the only realm in Spyro the Dragon to have a slippery ground.
- This is one of two realms in Spyro the Dragon to contain 5 dragons. The other is Dark Passage.
- When releasing Todor, the background music for the cutscene is the music from Cliff Town.
- Ironically, despite the Peace Keepers world being very mostly a desert, this level is almost entirely frozen.
- In the late demo, this level has Dark Hollow's music.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|