|This article is about the flight. You may be looking for [[Icy Speedway|the speedway in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage with a similar name]].|
Icy Flight (アイス スカイ 5-5 Ice Sky 5-5 in Japanese) is the Dream Weavers Speedway. A Speedway full of snowy mountains with a night setting. Turn the lighthouses on for some extra light. It can be found on a platform accessible by first getting through the castle, then hitting the Fools to raise the two platforms for you.
- 8 Lighthouses
- 8 Barrels
- 8 Chests
- 8 Copters
Achievements & Trophies (Reignited Trilogy)
- Fly Like an Eagle: Complete Icy Flight without touching the ground.
- PS4: Gold Trophy
- XBOX One: 40G
- This is the last speedway in Spyro the Dragon, unless you count Gnasty's Loot.
- This is the second out of the four levels in the original trilogy to have the word Ice in the name. The other three being Icy Speedway, Ice Cavern, and Icy Peak.
- The level is often confused with Icy Speedway, as the latter was featured in the sequel.
- The level's background music was also slightly remixed and used in Wild Flight.
- In the late demo, the level is called "FLYING," has the title screen music, has less amount of time, is textured a lot differently (the lighthouses have a candy-cane texture). The "copters" are represented in the "collective guide" as "rings" and called "hueys."
- The achievement / trophy name for this level is a reference to the Steve Miller Band's 1976 song of the same name.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|