|This article is about the flight. You may be looking for the speedway in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage with a similar name.|
Icy Flight (アイス スカイ 5-5 Ice Sky 5-5 in Japanese) is the Dream Weavers Speedway. A Speedway full of snowy mountains with a night setting. Turn the lighthouses on for some extra light. It can be found on a platform accessible by first getting through the castle, then hitting the Fools to raise the two platforms for you. The original time limit is twenty-eight (28) seconds.
- 8 Lighthouses (time bonus +2 seconds; Reignited Trilogy time bonus +3 seconds)
- 8 Barrels (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 Chests (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 Copters (time bonus +3 seconds)
Achievements & Trophies (Reignited Trilogy)
- Fly Like an Eagle: Complete Icy Flight without touching the ground.
- PS4: Gold Trophy
- XBOX One: 40G
- This is the last speedway in Spyro the Dragon, unless you count Gnasty's Loot.
- This is the second out of the four levels in the original trilogy to have the word Ice or Icy in the name. The other three being Icy Speedway, Ice Cavern, and Icy Peak.
- The level is often confused with Icy Speedway, as the latter was featured in the sequel.
- The level's background music was also slightly remixed and used in Wild Flight.
- In some early versions of the game, the level is called "FLYING". The level originally used the title screen music, the player is allowed a smaller amount of time to complete the level, and overall the level was textured quite a bit differently - particularly in the June 15th Prototype, where the level was covered in a placeholder texture. In some builds, the "copters" were represented with ring icons and were called "hueys."
- The achievement / trophy name for this level is a reference to the Steve Miller Band's 1976 song of the same name.
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbor - Gnasty's Loot