|This article is also viewed at the Skylanders Wiki.|
- The cadets come together for graduation day, but Spyro will need to overcome his bad attitude and big ego to join his friends as a Skylander.
- Jet-Vac uses a potential plumbing disaster to teach Spyro about the "Skylander way," but they clash over Jet-Vac's strict rules and planning.
- When the Skylanders struggle to work as a team, sensei King Pen shows them how to build a new teammate that combines their talents.
- Stealth Elf is chosen to give a speech to the entire academy, but first she has to figure out why everyone is suddenly terrified of sheep.
- The young Skylanders are assigned to spend a day as guards at Cloudcracker Prison, and the inmates try to trick the heroes into letting them escape.
- Stealth Elf finds trouble when she gets stuck inside Kaos's mind, and she has to convince the others that she's trapped so they can help her escape.
- Eruptor goes to anger management when his temper puts missions at risk, but he'll need to tap back into his rage to get the Skylanders out of trouble.
- The young Skylanders learn that Pop Fizz used to be in a rock band with Wolfgang, who plans to turn fans at a music festival into an army of drones.
- Kaos thinks that the key to getting the Golden Queen to like him is to find some hair, so he steals Master Eon's treasured beard.
- An invention called the "evil-scope" allows the Skylanders to stop evil before it happens, but all the evil energy collects in a ball and traps Spyro.
- After Crash Bandicoot is somehow transported into their world, the Skylanders have to help him get home by finding a dark relic.
- When Eon falls seriously ill, the Skylanders must race to find a light energy source to heal him. Meanwhile, the Doom Raiders attack the academy.
- Spyro wants to prove that he has his own superpower like the other Skylanders, and he's going to need it when he gets into a dangerous situation.
- Master Eon tells Stealth Elf to seek training from an elusive ninja genie giant named Ninjini, a once-great warrior who doubts her current abilities.
- A new cadet named Cynder becomes fast friends with Spyro at the Academy, but she questions whether she has what it takes to be a true hero.
- Spyro and Stealth Elf get locked in the Grand Library while everyone else is gone for a long holiday weekend.
- Eruptor discovers he has the Sherlock Holmes-like ability to figure out who's guilty of committing evil deeds.
- When Skull decides to break away from Hex, Hex turns evil and tries to transform the others at the Academy into zombie-like drones.
- Pop Fizz is arrested and put on trial for committing robberies all over the Skylands, and the other Skylanders have to help find the real culprit.
- Eon comes to the team house to lead training, but the house is quarantined and everyone ends up getting sick.
- While fighting the evil Fire Viper, the gang ends up inside its belly and must put aside personal differences to find a way out.
- When one of Jet-Vac's eggs hatches, he must try to be a good father to the baby inside. Kaos and Glumshanks believe they might be father and son.
- Dreamcatcher gets amnesia, giving the Skylanders a chance to bring her back to the Academy and prevent her from returning to her evil ways.
- Jet-Vac feels insecure about his role with the Skylanders when Sprocket is brought in and starts taking care of tech-related problems.
- As he tries to learn more about his ancestors, Spyro searches for a dragon king. Kaos attempts to free an evil being that can rule the Skylands.
- The evil Strykore assigns Kaos and Dark Spyro to kidnap King Pen as part of a master plan to rule Skylands. Stealth Elf befriends Kaossandra.
- The Skylanders are pumped when Spyro returns to the Academy, but his old friends don't realize he's up to something.
- The Skylanders get a little too confident in their abilities after winning a big award for being the greatest heroes in the Skylands.
- When Eon increases his beard sense, he discovers there's a traitor at the Academy -- and Eruptor is convinced it's Kaossandra.
- Eon decides to bring on hotshot pilot Captain Flynn, only to discover he might not live up to the legend.
- When Master Eon is knocked out by Food Fight, Jet-Vac and Spyro have to take over his body for a meeting with an important inspector.
- Strykore leaves out a bracelet for Stealth Elf to find that will turn her evil, but it winds up on the wrong wrist.
- Jet-Vac believes someone vaporized Eon, and his three main suspects Eruptor, Spyro and Stealth Elf -- who each having differing stories.
- Eruptor and Spyro need to talk to Crash Bandicoot, so they travel back in time to find him. But when they return, the present isn't like they left it.
- The Skylanders try to take down Kaos and the Doom Raiders in a big race called the Skylands 500. But working together as a team proves difficult.
- To cure Spyro of his darkness, the Skylanders will have to go on a dangerous mission to find the venom of a fire viper.
- The Skylanders need to get to Arkus before Strykore and his minions, and a bold plan is the only way to pull it off.
- As the Skylanders race against time to stop Kaos from destroying the Core of Light, Strykore tries to pull Kaossandra back to the evil side.
Skylanders Academy New Years Eve Countdown
- The Skylanders are all celebrating their heroic accomplishments with a huge New Year's party, and you can help them count down to midnight!
- This is a montage of footage from Season 1 of the show.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.