- “You've reached the highest point in Cliff Town. You can get to almost anywhere from here. If I were you, I'd use that whirlwind over there.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Marco is rather slim, with light green fins behind his horns that continue in a fin from his back to tail. He wears a helmet visor, leather tassets on his hips, and notably has metallic prosthetic wings held by straps around his chest, and carries a halberd axe. He also has some armor patches on top of his neck, and a ring on his tail.
- Marco shares his name with one of the balloonists in the game. Marco is a name originating from Italian, but is also used by Spanish-speaking cultures.
- In Reignited Marco appears to have lost his wings (presumably in battle) as he has metallic wings strapped on instead.
- Marco's Reignited design was created by Nicholas Kole.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|