The Monk Colosis are Colosis that debuted in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!. They are monks that live in Colossus and have special powers including a form of telekinesis. They later reappeared in Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly in the Banzai Speedway as rickshaws.
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Three Monk Colosi in Colossus were trying to feed a Goat to a Yeti, but instead, he ate one of the monks. With the yeti on the rampage, the scared monks shut all the doors to keep the beast trapped. Spyro eventually ventured his way through the monastery and confronted the yeti, only for the monster to cause his own demise instead.
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
The Monk Colosis had later taken jobs in Banzai Speedway as rickshaws and were seen running a set path.
List of Monk Colosi
- Brother Arnie
- Brother Harry
- Brother Curtis
- Brother Clive
- Brother Ned
- Brother Kipp
- Unnamed Brother (eaten by yeti)
|Hockey One-on-One - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!|
- Also shows how to get the skill point.
- The Brothers share the same character design as the Foremen of Idol Springs, leading some to believe the two are the same species.
- Brother Ned's voice clip says "I really think you should kill that yeti," in spite of the text box saying "I really think you should torch that yeti."
- This is changed in the Reignited Trilogy where his spoken dialogue matches the dialogue in the text box.
- Brother Curtis may be a nod to the French philosopher René Descartes, who was known for his statement of "Cogito ergo sum," or "I do think, therefore I do exist."
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly - Hunter the Cheetah|
Bianca the Rabbit - Spirit - Zoe
Crush - Gulp
|Alligator Farmers - Bartholomew - Bears - Dragons - Dragonflies - Moneybags - Monkey Monks|
Rodtikiney - Pigs - Professors - Thieves - Yetis
Dragonfly Dojo - Crop Circle Country - Luau Island - Cloud 9 - Monkey Monastery
Honey Marsh - Thieves Den - Jurassic Jungle - Chateau Ripto
|Dragonflies - Gems|