The Naga is a large, blue and yellow serpent who wielded a sword and a shield, only appearing in the Gameboy Advance version of The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. He was a monster in the Ancient Grove who was sought after by Skabb and his Skavengers, but Spyro defeated Naga, and the Skavengers captured the dragon to force him to fight in their arena.
- The Naga shares the same role as Arborick, a boss in the console version of The Eternal Night who is also encountered at the Ancient Grove and was sought after by the Skavengers.
- Though it is a much faster fight to wait for an opening, Naga's shield can be destroyed if it is attacked enough, indicated by more and more scratch marks around it.
- Naga resembles the species of the same name in World of Warcraft.
|Spyro - Sparx - Ignitus - Volteer - Terrador - Cyril - Cynder - Gaul - Chronicler|
|Dragon Temple - Dreamscape - Ancient Grove - Grove Underground|
- Fellmuth Arena - Pirate Fleet - White Isle - Celestial Caves - Mountain of Malefor
|Ape Soldiers - Ape Leaders - Ape Commanders - Toad Weeds - Bulb Spiders - Death Hounds - Dreadwings|
- Grove Worms - Grove Mites - Grove Beasts - Growths - Skavengers - Skurvywings
- Blundertails - Pirate Gunners - Armourdilloes - Stone Trolls - Fire Elementals -
Elemental Crystal Brutes - Crystal Ball Spiders
|Fire - Electricity - Ice - Earth - Aether|
|Dragons - Apes - Spirit Gems - Scriber's Quills - Dragon Relics - Dragon Challenges|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night Promotional Movies|