Night Flight (ナイト スカイ 2-5 Night Sky 2-5 in Japanese) is the Peace Keepers Speedway. It is set at night on the coast of an ocean under a purple, starry sky. There are giant, greenish crystals visible on the horizon.
To access this realm, Spyro must shoot the large rock with the target mark in Peace Keepers. This will reveal a platform, whereby he can access the portal to Night Flight. The original time limit for this stage is twenty-five (25) seconds.
Night Flight is set at nightly playfield under a dark purple sky. Lighthouses, rings, arches, and chests are the items that Spyro must destroy in order to complete the mission.
- 8 Arches (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 Chests (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 Lighthouses (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 Rings (time bonus +1 second)
- In Ratchet: Deadlocked (another game created by Insomniac Games, the former developers of Spyro), there is a challenge called Night Flight.
- The background in this level is strikingly similar to the one in Crystal Islands.
- In the late demo, Night Flight is known only as "FLYING." In the demo, the level also has a less minutes on the counter and uses the title music.
- There are no Gnorcs to be captured in this stage.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|