- “Welcome to Town Square, Spyro! Begin exploring by gliding to that area with the bulls. Use the L2 and R2 buttons to get a good look.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Nils is a sculptor working on a statue of Spyro. He has a slimmer build and has a hammer and a chisel. He also wears a beret and a small red scarf, and has a huge upturned moustache.
- In the late demo of the original game, Nils is just text and his dialogue is different than the final version: "Town Square is full of treasure and dragons, but you must glide to explore. Use the L2 and R2 buttons to expand your view."
- In the original Playstation game, he has the same character model as Nestor, with only minor differences.
- In Reignited, like several other Artisans Dragons, Nils has an art piece on the credits page where he is featured with Spyro.
- Xander Mobus, who voices Nils in the Reignited Trilogy is best known for his role as the Announcer, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- If one looks closely at the sculpture of Spyro's bust that Nils is working on, the unfinished half resembles Spyro's model from the original PlayStation trilogy, while the finished side resembles his appearance in the Reignited Trilogy.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.