The Ravage Rider is a boss found in The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. It is a ship piloted by Skavengers that Spyro fights against in Fellmuth Arena. It attacks by charging, shooting cannonballs, and breathing fire. The best strategy in defeating it is to lure it into charging into the wall, then attacking the back.
Ravage Rider seems to take the shape of a fish and a sailboat.
- Its attacks are similar to Steam, a boss from The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning.
- As seen in its concept art notes, Ravage Rider is powered by a mysterious mechanism that converts gold into magic smoke, allowing it to float.
|Spyro - Sparx - Ignitus - Volteer - Terrador - Cyril - Cynder - Gaul - Chronicler|
|Dragon Temple - Dreamscape - Ancient Grove - Grove Underground|
- Fellmuth Arena - Pirate Fleet - White Isle - Celestial Caves - Mountain of Malefor
|Ape Soldiers - Ape Leaders - Ape Commanders - Toad Weeds - Bulb Spiders - Death Hounds - Dreadwings|
- Grove Worms - Grove Mites - Grove Beasts - Growths - Skavengers - Skurvywings
- Blundertails - Pirate Gunners - Armourdilloes - Stone Trolls - Fire Elementals -
Elemental Crystal Brutes - Crystal Ball Spiders
|Fire - Electricity - Ice - Earth - Aether|
|Dragons - Apes - Spirit Gems - Scriber's Quills - Dragon Relics - Dragon Challenges|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night Promotional Movies|