As the name implies, it is the home realm of the first playable side character in the game, Sheila the Kangaroo. Completion of this realm will unlock her sub-levels in Sunny Villa, Seashell Shore, Spooky Swamp, and Desert Ruins (which is the only level where it's already unlocked regardless if she's rescued or not).
Sheila's Alp is an extremely mountainous realm, with Sheila finding the need to climb every few steps. The goats live in many typical Swiss cabins and wear traditional Swiss clothes. The grass is a lush green, with flowers scattered around the ground. There are many pine trees in this realm, giving an authentic mountain feel. There are small birds in this realm, the Fodder, which are smaller than, but not too dissimilar to the Blue Footed Seagulls in Harbor Speedway. This world has a sky very similar to the one seen in Sunrise Spring.
When Sheila returns to her home after being released, she finds that the Alp has been overrun by Rhynocs; kicking her Mountain Goat friends out of their houses. Help get Billy, Pete, and Bobby back home by kicking the Rhynocs away from the Alp.
- Help Bobby get home (Nan): Given to you by Bobby when you get him back to his house.
- Help Pete get home (Jenny): Given to you by Pete when you get him back to his house.
- Help Billy get home (Ruby): Given to you by Billy when you get him back to his house.
|Sheila's Alp - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- In the Greatest Hits version of the game, Lost Fleet uses a remix of this world's music theme, adding bagpipe drone sounds and more croaking sounds from "down under" which was used to compose this theme.
- When Sheila is in water, she will paddle, but she can't swim underwater.
- All the water in this level is a paddle plane as opposed to a swim plane.
- If you manage to enter the realm without freeing Sheila and complete it, her sub-levels in Sunny Villa and Seashell Shore are unlocked, though the signs still say she is captured. This is also true with Sgt. Byrd's Base and Bentley's Outpost.
- The skybox of this realm is the same as Autumn Plains. It is also very similar to Bentley's Outpost, Icy Peak, and Midday Gardens.
- The skybox which appears in the portal is different to the actual realm, being similar to Sunny Villa's. This is corrected in the PAL version.
- In the Reignited Trilogy, gems from the breakable rocks make the collection sound from Spyro the Dragon, for some reason.