The Sidekicks are miniature versions of Skylanders who appear in the Skylanders series. When activated in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, they follow the Skylanders around. In Skylanders: Trap Team, the Sidekicks become Minis, now playable and capable of performing their own attacks.
Within the Skylands, a realm of infinite possibilities, there is in fact an alternate reality known as the Skylands Miniverse. Everything there is smaller, including the Skylanders. The Skylanders Sidekicks come from that Miniverse and have traveled to the Skylands to meet their regular-sized alter egos and tag along with them on adventures.
List of Sidekicks
- To see more Sidekicks, go to their page on the Skylanders Wikia.
- In the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC version of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, the background for each Sidekick is the same as adding a Magic Skylander, or Magic Item onto the Portal of Power.
- Both Water and Life elements each have two sidekicks.
- Despite the fact that all Sidekicks can do is follow Skylanders around in Spyro's Adventure, it is shown that they could also block out enemy projectile attacks without taking damage themselves.
- The Sidekicks eventually became playable Mini Skylanders starting at Skylanders: Trap Team.
- Sidekick description in Skylanders: Lost Islands