|This article is also viewed at the Skylanders Wiki.|
|This article is about the titular location in the TV series. You may be looking for the TV series itself.|
A young Master Eon founded the Skylanders Academy to train future protectors of the Skylands, sometime after the Great War and losses against villains much stronger than him. Though he started the construction on his own in a deserted island, he eventually started overseeing the beginning of each part of the facility with the help of other workers. The longer Eon's beard grew, the larger the Academy became.
The Academy is prominent in every episode of the show's first season, most appearances taking place in the Library. Though invasions and thefts are thwarted frequently, the school suffers a great attack in Assault on Skylander Academy, with various doors being destroyed by Kaos, Kaossandra and the Doom Raiders and its defenders incapacitated until the return of Team Spyro.
Though the Academy suffers no major invasions in Season 2, it is attacked in It Techs Two by Fisticuffs and Bomb Shell, as well as the malfunctioning Mechana-Trolls used by the Skylanders in training.
The Academy sucessfully passed its yearly inspection in Weekend at Eon's, despite a disastrous performance. After Master Eon's sacrifice in Raiders of the Lost Arkus, Part 2, Kaossandra took over as Headmistress to continue his work.
The isle is made up of several smaller islands that can be connected and disconnected through unknown methods. Though most of its structure is stationary, some areas are permanently in orbit around it, and additional islands can be attached to its "port" at the Courtyard if necessary.
Though the school itself is one series of islands, the area around it is considered part of the campus, including the Campus Town and Team Spyro's Home, and all rules and safety regulations that apply in the school apply to these areas.
- Master Eon - Headmaster (former)
- Hugo - Assistant to the Headmaster; Anger Management Therapist; Skylanders Academy Lawyer
- Jet-Vac - Professor
- Pop Fizz - Professor
- Sprocket - Vehicles and Academy Maintenance
- Kaossandra - Headmistress
Creatures of Skylands can enroll in the Academy by taking part in admission tests that showcase their abilities, sometimes with the tutelage of graduated Skylanders. After it, the course takes four years of obligatory and elective classes, training and tests of skill and teamwork, and sometimes participating in missions with senior Skylanders.
Should they pass the final test in the Skylander Games, the cadets are bound to The Book of Skylanders. Even if they do pass, Skylanders are still expected to attend certain classes and talks; and cadets that fail the Games must take more years of the regular course until they are considered ready for the test again.
The Academy also offers a junior cadet course for students much younger than the usual, but the details are unknown.
Rooms and Islands
- Training Islands
- Skylander Games
- The Thinking Spot
- Eon's Bedroom
- Teleport Pad Area
- Mess Hall
- Student Dorms
- Outer Campus
(as of Season 2)
- The Academy is based on the its game design from Skylanders: Trap Team.
- While in Trap Team, the teleportation pads could only transport people through the Academy's rooms, in the show they can be also used to teleport to various other places outside of it, even by outsiders.
- The paintings in the Library, that used various themes, are replaced by concept art from Skylanders: Swap Force and Skylanders: SuperChargers.
- Persephone's house can be seen briefly in various shots, still in the far corner of the garden. However, it is unknown if she still lives in it as she didn't make an appearance in the show.
- In Seasons 1 and 2, the main hall is only seen in small glimpses through the entrance; most of the scenes inside the Academy take place in the Library and any point where characters walk through other rooms on their way to it happen offscreen. Unlike its original appearance, the main doors lead to a corridor first.