Wild Flight (ワイルド スカイ 4-5 Wild Sky 4-5 in Japanese) is the name of the Speedway in the Beast Makers Homeworld in Spyro the Dragon and the Spyro Reignited Trilogy remaster of the first game. A course set during the day, it features large green crystals and caves hiding chests. The water is noticeably cleaner than that of the other Beast Maker realms.
- 8 boats
- 8 arches
- 8 planes
- 8 chests
Achievements & Trophies (Reignited Trilogy)
- I Believe It Is Time for Me to Fly: Complete Wild Flight without touching the ground.
- PS4: Silver Trophy
- XBOX One: 30G
- The background music used in this level has a slight similarity to the one used in Icy Flight.
- In the late demo, the level is called "FLYING," the music is that of the Artisans homeworld, has less time to complete the challenges, is textured a lot differently, and is massively incomplete. The boats are represented in the collective guide as "rings."
- The achievement/trophy name for this level may be a reference to the lyrics of REO Speedwagon's 1978 song, Time for Me to Fly.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|