Wild Flight (ワイルド スカイ 4-5 Wild Sky 4-5 in Japanese) is the name of the Speedway in the Beast Makers Homeworld in Spyro the Dragon and the Spyro Reignited Trilogy remaster of the first game. A course set during the day, it features large green crystals and caves hiding chests. The water is noticeably cleaner than that of the other Beast Maker realms.
The time limit in this stage is twenty-five (25) seconds.
- 8 boats (time bonus +3 seconds)
- 8 arches (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 planes (time bonus +2 seconds)
- 8 chests (time bonus +2 seconds)
Achievements & Trophies (Reignited Trilogy)
- I Believe It Is Time for Me to Fly: Complete Wild Flight without touching the ground.
- PS4: Silver Trophy
- XBOX One: 30G
- The background music used in this level has a slight similarity to the one used in Icy Flight.
- In the late demo, the level is called "FLYING," the music is that of the Artisans homeworld, has less time to complete the challenges, is textured a lot differently, and is massively incomplete. The boats are represented in the collective guide as "rings."
- The achievement/trophy name for this level may be a reference to the lyrics of REO Speedwagon's 1978 song, Time for Me to Fly.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|