As its name implies, it composes of a tundra setting: snow, few vegetation, and a midnight setting while calm music plays. In this world, there is a castle with a long set of stairs and the superportal. Outside of the castle, there are two caves and a secret waterfall.
The world of Winter Tundra is on the tip of a gigantic mountain, enduring the cold and ice that invades it. Some of the caves inside of the mountain do have a few ice skating rinks. The grass in the massive castle’s courtyard is frigid green-blue, patched with snow puddles here and there, with a single underground pond feeding several streams cutting through the area. The castle itself is the largest castle in Avalar, though most of its doors and windows have been barred shut. The ramparts surrounding the giant mountain top are dull gray and almost frozen.
Top of the waterfall
- Spyro will find this orb at the edge of a waterfall in the same cave as Canyon Speedway.
On the tall wall
- Spyro will find this orb on top of the wall surrounding the castle near the Robotica Farms portal.
Smash the rock
- Spyro will have to headbash a large rock near the Mystic Marsh portal.
- Mystic Marsh
- Cloud Temples (15 orbs required)
- Robotica Farms
- Metropolis (25 orbs required)
- Canyon Speedway (Pay Moneybags 200 gems)
- Ripto's Arena (40 orbs required)
- Dragon Shores (Defeat Ripto)
|Winter Tundra - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!|
- There is possibility to swim in the air in this world. To do this, Spyro must stand to the right of the world portal to Autumn Plains that is near Ripto's Arena and double jump to the right and around a mountain. Spyro will then have to land on the ledge there, and if successful, Spyro then have to jump outside the boundaries and glide all the way to stream in the cave Canyon Speedway is in. When Spyro gets right below the stream, headbash at the right time and Spyro will be swimming in the air.
- Winter Tundra is the shortest world in Ripto's Rage!, containing only seven worlds.
- This is the only homewold in Ripto’s Rage! to contain penguins and not sheep nor frogs.
- If the player looks at the sky background in Winter Tundra, they can get a full glimpse at the moon. However, if the player looks at the sky in the portal of one of Winter Tundra's world (except for Ripto's Arena), they will get to see various forms.
- This is the only world in Avalar to not have any Talismans.