- “Thank you for releasing me.”
In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, his head resembles a matamata turtle with crocodile-like skin. Zeke wears a giant lily pad for a hat, a tooth necklace, a woven net belt, snails covering him, and is hunched slightly. He appears to be less heavy, and sounds elderly.
- In the late demo, Zeke doesn't exist at all inside his crystal-prison.
- In the original game, Zeke shares the same character model as Bruno.
- In Reignited, Zeke sounds similar to Thor, as they are both voiced by Max Mittleman.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|